Thursday, July 26, 2012

Beautiful Day

We have been busy.
 
I have transitioned from working part-time to full-time. 
 Ben is in full swing at summer camp.   We have been blessed with family visiting every week.

Life is full.  Life is hard but good.


And we are tired.
___________________________________________________________

Today we had back to back appointments for Brannon and both the boys.

Blood work was done.  EKGs and echocardiograms were ordered.

And everything came out beautifully.



 Kind of feeling like rockstars.


The boys were amazing.  Tolerant.  Patient.  I was so proud of them....for the most part....

  When we arrived for our appointments this afternoon as Brannon and I were feverishly filling out paperwork I heard giggling and looked up to find both boys LICKING the chairs in the waiting room.

Yes, licking and laughing at each other.

I uttered some completely ridiculous statement like 'We do not LICK furniture, especially at the doctors....especially at a hospital' and Ben was all 'well its not dirty like a bathroom Mom'.


The gem of a nurse gave them lollipops to lick while I ran through reasonable ideas of how to rinse off their tongues and entire digestive tract.

Their hearts are perfect. 

 I cannot comment on whether or not they have picked up MRSA or God knows what else from their licking spree....but today we got clean bills of health and a whole lot of hope.



Today was beautiful.










1 comment:

  1. Heather, Brannon, Ben and Austin,
    It was awesome news to hear that you guys got a 'Clean bill of healthy hearts'! Hope, Faith, Love and Joy are what I wish for you all today and each day that follows.
    Love you all, Kne Kne

    ReplyDelete