Sunday, July 22, 2012

Five Years


Five years ago Brannon and I were married.

A lot has happened in five years. 

But one element has remained the same over the course of our marriage and that is our commitment to each other.

__________________________________________________

I cannot say our love has remained the same because that is just not true.


It has grown exponentially.



 

 


_______________________________________________________________

'The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident.' — Sir Hugh Walpole


 I am so thankful for that Divine accident.




3 comments:

  1. happy anniversary and here's to many more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated anniversary, you two! I love all the photos :)

    PS - I nominated you for a fun little blogging award: http://joyemullis.blogspot.com/2012/07/bloggy-award.html ... play along if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete