We went to the beach.
We were brave.
We reflected.
We witnessed intense battles during the 7 hour car ride.
And survived them.
We reconnected with family.
We rode our bikes to cafes around town for coffee and muffins every morning.
We revived a very old boat and were pleasantly surprised to find that she could still float.
We were happy.
We played a lot of Yahtzee. Austin always won but was never amused.
We wrestled Uncle Matt, a lot.
We relaxed.
We got away and kayaked.
We swam in the bay.
We performed our own Olympic medal ceremonies.
We snuggled our Grammy.
We had adventures.
We danced in the moonlight with our glowsticks.
*the green is Ben and the red is Austin*
________________________________________________________________
We needed that.
Feeling incredibly thankful for such a peaceful and rejuvenating getaway.


So fun! Have I said yet that I love your pic??? Oh. Girds I say that every week!
ReplyDelete