Saturday, August 13, 2011

Messy Art

Life with children is messy by nature.  


No matter how many times I clean up the toy room it always ends up a mess but it doesn't really bother me.  This just means the toys are getting played with and the kids are exploring their environment.  Honestly I'm not sure if they are exploring or destroying but they seem to be having a good time doing it.  

You know what is really messy?


Finger paint.

And foot paint. 



Hand and Knee - crawling paint.


Don't forget the extra messy - Peek-a-boo paint.


Our kitchen could have been a commercial for the Swiffer Wet-Jet.   The entire floor was caked in finger paint and I had it cleaned up in less than five minutes with that thing. 


Impressive.


I love letting the kids get dirty.  Whether it be mud or paint....messy activities tend to make for good memories, soapy baths and happy kiddos.


_____________________________________________________________________

Ben has been working on his letters and sounding out words.

Check it out.


I'm so proud of this little boy.

Just wish he'd slow down with the whole growing up thing - it is happening way too fast for my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment