Friday, August 19, 2011

Just an update

These two are reminding me more of me and my sibilings each day.  They chase each other around the house now.  Steal each other's toys.  Ben has shown Austin how to sneak the dog food under the table.



Sneaky little monkey. 


I am in awe of their relationship.  It makes my heart happy.

_______________________________________________________________________


This kid cracks me up - his general facial expression is.....something might happen, but probably not.  

Austin is either completely unimpressed or laughing hysterically.   Not much middle ground with this one. 


Almost a smile. 


But don't count on it.


Austin is my thinker.   He took his first steps this week but then face planted.  Now he refuses to take steps, it's safer to crawl.  He'll stand in place - spread out his arms and slowly lower himself to the floor and crawl away.  



Ben on the other hand....he'll try anything once.   He earned himself a large bruise on his cheek by doing some sort of flip off the side of the couch this morning and landing straight on our wooden rocking chair.   I asked him if he'd ever flip off the couch again....probably not right, since you really hurt your face.   Ben's take on it - oh don't worry Mom, I'll do it again I just won't get hurt next time.
 
 I have a feeling I'll be grey by thirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment