Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Member?

A wondrous discovery was made this weekend.



He found his feet.




The satisfaction in his face when he gets a hold of those toes is priceless. He will grab hold of them and give them a good talking to. Its hilarious to listen to him screeching when he finds his toes. His feet are a source of endless amusement.


Gotcha

I love watching him become more aware of his surroundings. His new trick - knocking things over has become quite the game. At dinner, Austin is the centerpiece in his Bumbo. We put various objects near him and watching him knock them down.

The game goes as follows: Object is placed. Swatting ensues. Object Falls. Austin smirks. Ben starts giggling. Austin starts giggling at Ben's giggle and within minutes we are all laughing and Abby is making laps around the table trying to figure out what is going on.

Object of choice this week was a Ritz cracker box. All the crackers are smashed.

Fuhgeddaboudit


Little guy doesn't know his own strength.
_______________________________________________________


And speaking of strength - my little man has discovered arm wrestling.



He loves it.




He'll finish his dinner and then remind me 'Mommy, 'member how I wrestle Daddy? 'member I winned?'

Yes, I member sweet boy.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment