Monday, November 28, 2011

Long Weekend


Over the past four days we have done more work to our house than the past six months.

B and I got bit by the cleaning/home improvement/DIY bug....our entryway has been redone, the clothes have all been rotated and Ben's room got a make over.


He needed a new look.  Less baby.  More big kid.


Goodbye bumblebees.


 The color was a subject of intense negotiation.

Ben wanted lime green.
I wanted a gray.
We settled on Pesto.


Pesto is much bolder on the wall than on the swatch.  
But we like bold.

I've added a chalkboard wall and other fun items I've found via pinterest....more to come on this project as it develops.

___________________________________________________________________________

The beautiful weather this weekend drew us outdoors.

The crunchy leaves were calling us....


The giant leaf pile in our court was daring the kids to jump in and bury themselves.


Riding bikes into the massive leaf pile.....a favorite.


Austin is beginning to venture out into the court on his own.



He can hang.


Little brother will be riding this thing before I know it.

A pile of laundry awaits me....its another exciting Monday night.  If I am lucky Hoarders will be on so I can feel really good about putting my laundry away.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment