This week flew by! I am trying to be good and post at least once a week. My parents were down over the weekend, we had a great time with Papa John and Grammy. They bought Ben his first hockey set, which he LOVES! The kids in our court have been playing hockey and having a blast.
Wednesday was Brannon's 27th birthday!! He took the day off and we got a big surprise that afternoon - Mimi and Granddaddy came to visit! Ben got to see 4 of his grandparents over the past week, he was over the moon. He woke up this morning and had to 'go for a mimi/grammy/papa/granddaddy hunt' because he was sure they were hiding somewhere in the house.
Last night was our neighbor's birthday and we had a little neighborhood cake/ice cream party. It was lovely. I adore our court, we have such a great group of people with wonderful children. I feel so lucky to be a part of our street.
Today is FRIDAY - and Uncle Eric has come to visit for the weekend :) Ben of course is super excited and sat by the door chanting 'Uncle Eric'. All in all its been a whirlwind of a week and thankfully I am feeling much better than the past few weeks. I feel like I am finally functional again.
Some of my favorite moments from this week include:
We were talking to the parents of a little girl named Sarah in Ben's class (Ben adores Sarah) and her mother informed me that Sarah kissed Ben last week. This was news to me. Apparently our two year old has already had his first kiss.
Ben's new phrase when someone does something silly, he says you are a 'loosey goosey'
I was sick at the beginning of the week and Ben told me I needed to lay down on the couch and he would call the 'docwar' for help.
I am almost 11 weeks now - can't wait to hit the 12 week mark. Only 6 weeks left until graduation!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment