Friday, March 19, 2010

We are having a baby, for real, we saw it today :)

Brannon and I went to our first official appointment at the midwives this morning. Of course it was not without adventure, there was a huge car accident on the way there that caused us to be 30 minutes late....but we got there and they agreed to see us which was great!

We had a quick ultrasound to check on the heatbeat because we were not able to hear it with the doppler (totally normal for this early in pregnancy). The little bean is still super cute, its got little arms and legs now. Unlike big brother Ben who was kicking and punching like a crazy man the first time we saw him on the ultrasound, this little one was shaking its little body back and forth as if it was dancing to its own beat. I am already in love again.
So here is our little bean, you can't see much - but you can kind of make out what I think is the head on the left and the little legs at the bottom. The midwife said I am about 10 weeks so we are going to keep our October 18th due date!


Here's to a healthy and happy 7 more months of pregnancy, only 212 days to go! :)





1 comment:

  1. Cutest baby I ever saw. :) Glad things are going so well!!! -W

    ReplyDelete