Almost missed posting in February.
Between transition to working full-time, Brannon starting a new job and continuing grad school at night - you could say we've been busy.
Throw in a few tummy bugs, colds and ear infections and you've got a good picture of how our February played out. With March just around the corner and spring beginning to sneak up on us (my tulips are sprouting!) things are moving right along.
This sweet boy has begun his countdown to Kindergarten - 4 more months.
I will miss our playing-hooky dates.
I will miss being our own schedule.
Most of all I will miss this precious beginning portion of childhood coming to an end - the part where he is just ours.
At the same time I feel excited anticipation to share him with the world and experience this next chapter.
Brother has got this.
He practices sight words at night - works on reading with his LeapFrog - he's got a desk with pencils set up in his room in anticipation of his first homework assignment.
This next chapter is going to be wonderful.
_______________________________________________________
A few weeks ago we played preschool-hooky and I took the boys to the museums in downtown Raleigh.
The science 'spear-a-mints' were by far the biggest hit.
The NC Museum of Natural Sciences is a fantastic and free place to let the kids explore.
The boys had a blast.
Across the street is the NC Museum of History.
This was our first time visiting the museum and it did not disappoint.
I hope to sneak in several more 'hooky' dates before I have to give up my rebellious ways in July.
Hope your February was fabulous.
I am very much looking forward to March.
Good things are coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment