We had a quiet, productive yet restful long weekend.
The garage was cleaned out, we worked on the boat, cleaned the cars and reorganized our closets.
It was a successful and low key weekend - exactly what we needed.
We capped off the weekend with a trip to Marbles Kids Museum this afternoon. I'll leave you with pictures because I am tired and words are not coming easily tonight.
Driving Miss Daisy
Austin pushing his ducky upstream because that is just who Austin is...
Daddy being goofy in the yellow submarine
Mad Scientist
A rare Mommy with the boys shot.
I love that Ben always goes for the safety goggles first, brother is all about some safety.
Austin surfing. No big deal.
Best part of our trip, when the boys figured out they could dunk....
Epic.
Hope your Labor Day weekend was everything you hoped it would be.
No comments:
Post a Comment